The IMPRONTA CERAMICHE group was established in 1998 by merging the two ceramic manufacturers Impronta and Italgraniti, respectively present on the market since 1975 and 1994, both companies already had a strongly consolidated image in the sector.
In 2011 Impronta Ceramiche became the ITALGRANITI GROUP.
ITALGRANITI GROUP is a dynamic and innovative company that has undergone significant expansion in recent years thanks to a far-sighted business strategy and considerable investments in avant-garde production technologies. The result is a complete range of high quality products, not only able to meet the demands of market trends but often able to anticipate them.
ITALGRANITI GROUP considers every material a tool for beauty, which, together with colour choice and refined design, enhances your daily routine with extraordinary emotion. A new way of living where design, materials and technology blend perfectly with exciting aesthetics, with the mark of your taste and desires.
- Almatec, through-bodied porcelain stoneware produced by the “continua” method
- Through-bodied porcelain stoneware manufactured by the double loading method
- Through-bodied porcelain stoneware
- Extruded porcelain stoneware
- White body single firing method
- Glazed porcelain